Dr. Chen Yuanyuan is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Information Systems at the National University of Singapore (NUS). Dr. Chen joined NUS in September 2008. She received her Ph.D. (2008) and LL.M (Master of Law) degrees from Emory University (USA). She also holds a LL.M degree from National Huaqiao University (China) and is a certified lawyer in China.
- Global sourcing
- Pricing and piracy of digital goods
- Information poaching and data security
- Economics of technology and law
- Data Privacy and Security Control in Offshore Service Sourcing
- Intellectual Property Risks Management in Technology Sourcing
- Empirical Analysis of Legal and Illegal Sampling of Digital Goods
- Information Technology Policy Compliance
- Economics of Privacy and Security Law
"Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of IT Outsourcing Contract Structures" with Anandhi Bharadwaj, forthcoming at Information Systems Research.
"New Trends in Off-shore Outsourcing to India and China" with Suresh Sharma, in Outsourcing and Offshoring of Professional Services: Business Optimization in a Global Economy, edited by Amar Gupta, IGI Global (Spring 2008).
"Coordination and Control in IT Outsourcing Contracts" with Anandhi Bharadwaj, Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Philadelphia, PA 2007.
"Ambidexterity in Contract Design: An Empirical Analysis of Term Specificity and Flexibility in IT Outsourcing Contracts" with Anandhi Bharadwaj, Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Atlanta, GA 2006.