- Please refer to "Important Dates" for paper submission dateline.
- Authors need to
register online - Click on "Paper Submission" on the left Menu.
It will bring you to the "Paper Submission Registration Page".
- Click on "New User".
- Follow the on-line instruction as you go along.
- After you have completed the Registration, login using you newly created username and password.
- Click "Go to Author Console".
- Click "Submit Paper".
- Fill up the details of Paper Title, Paper Abstract and Additional Authors (if any).
- Select your Primary Subject Area and Secondary(optional) Subject Area from the Subject list.
( Your Paper migh be relevant to several secondary subjects ).
- Next, select any Program Committee (PC) members that have conflict of interest in reviewing this paper. Click the "+" sign to indicate the reason for the conflict. If no conflict, then continue to the next page.
- Uploading your file: click the "Browse" button and Upload the file. To update existing file, click "Update File" > "Browse" and "Update".
- Click "Finish" to save into the CMT system.
- Papers should be written in English, in single column, not exceeding
15 pages, and the main text font not smaller than 10 pt.
- You are to submit your paper electronically(soft copy) either in Word Document (.doc) or PDF
- File size must not be
more than 5 Mb.
- The first page of each paper should contain its title, author(s)
with affiliation(s) and e-mail address(es), and an abstract.
- All submitted papers will undergo a standard review process and the
selection of papers by the program committee will be based on their
originality and significance of contribution, their relevance to the scope
of the conference as well as their presentation.
- Your paper will be reviewed by at least 3 reviewers.
- You will be notified via email on the "Accept/Reject" status
of your paper.
with "Accepted Papers" will need to prepare Camera
Ready Paper for the proceeding.
see "Camera Ready Upload" on the left Menu for
- Selected papers will be on print as a post-conference proceeding to be
handed out to participants after the Conference.