Go to NUS website Go to SoC website CS1010 Programming Methodology
   Designed by Aaron Tan | Terms of Use © NUS 2010-2017  

Module Info...
 Description
 Staff
 Schedules
 CA
 Policies

Resources...
 Books
 Online
 Lectures
 Errata

CA...
 Discussion
 Labs
 PE
 Term Tests
 Exams

Misc...
 Quizzes
 Practice
 Info
 Freshmen
 Articles

AY2017/8 Semester 1
Module Information - Continual Assessment and Weightages

Continual Assessment:

Continual Assessment (CA) constitutes 60% of the final grade, with the final examination paper making up the other 40%.

As CS1010 is a practical module, heavy emphasis is put on the practicals - weekly laboratory assignments and the Practical Exams (PE). Besides these assessments, a written term test will also be conducted.

The final exam, PEs and the term test are all open-book. Please refer to Important Events for their dates.

Weightages:

Final exam 40%
Practical exam 1 10%
Practical exam 2 20%
Term test 15%
Take-home labs 10%
Attendance at discussion sessions 5%

Last updated: 10 July 2017