About the Project:
In this project, the goal is to solve a practical problem and
to do the best that we can on coming up with good solution for them.
The project chosen is the Berth Allocation Problem,
as described in the next section.
Note that the problem statement and web-site
come descriptions written for another course, CS5234 in 2002/3.
The problem statement and the ppt files are usable (most of them),
but the website is not fully functional, but not the tasks and
deliverables given there for the CS5234 class.
The new tasks and deliverables for CS3233 are to be given below.
Notes and Information about the BAP
- BAP lecture notes online --
- BAP Project description from CS5234 --
- Doxygen output of the BAP code --
(much easier to navigate)
(with help from YouJiang, thanks!>
- Related notes on LEDA (Library of Efficient Data Structures and Algorithms) --
Your Assignment for the BAP Challenge (for CS3233, Fall 2005)
- Your assigned tasks and deliverables --
- Your assigned greedy algorithm --
Project, CS3233, LeongHW