Since 2011 – Professor - University Pierre and Marie Curie - La Sorbonne Universities, Paris
- Courses at the Engineering Faculty in Medical Image
2009 – Adjunct Associate Professor – National University of Singapore
- School of Computing, Department of Computer Science
1999 – 2011 – Associate professor – University of Franche-Comté, Besançon, France
- Courses at the Sciences and Techniques department of the University in the field of artificial intelligence, computer vision, diagnosis and prognosis, control systems, fault detection, real time, non linear systems and discrete event systems.
1993 – 1996 – Lecturer - University Institute of Technology of Belfort, University of Besançon, France
- Courses at the Dept. of Production System Management in logistic management, supply chain management (courses and laboratory)
- Courses at the Systems and Network Dept. in flexible production system (laboratory - RFID, Programmable Logic Controllers programming, production flow management through hands-on PLC programming).