The Delta: An Electric Motorized Paraglider Trike
The Delta is a student project that originated in the
design and prototyping studio. It was commissioned by the National Geographic
Channel, to be part of the show "Machine Impossible".
The Delta served as platform for one student project in the
Design-Centric Programme so far.
footage of The Delta in action!
The Delta was covered in the press, including
In addition, The Delta played a prominent role in the National Geographic
Channel show "Machine Impossible", for which it was built. The episode that
involved The Delta (called "The Squirrel" in the show) aired for the first time
on July 28, 2016.
- My Paper, 29 July, 2016
- Straits Times, 29 July, 2016
- Popular Mechanics, 29 July, 2016
- Science Daily, 29 July, 2016
- Asia One, 29 July, 2016
- Product Design & Development, 29 July, 2016
- Daily News & Analysis, 31 July, 2016
- Times of India, 31 July, 2016