My research interest covers mobile computing, indoor localization, sound ranging and context computing.
I am TA for CS2105 2014-2015 Semester 1 and 2
• [Mobiquitous’16] Hande Hong, Chengwen Luo, Mun Choon Chan. SocialProbe: Understanding Social Interaction Through Passive WiFi Monitoring.In the 13th Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services, 2016. (Acceptance rate: 29.8%, CCF C)
• [JNCA'17] Chengwen Luo, Long Cheng, Hande Hong, Kartik Sankaran, Mun Choon Chan, Jianqiang Li, Zhong Ming From mapping to indoor semantic queries: Enabling zero-effort indoor environmental sensing. Journal of Network and Computer Applications,2017
• [JNCA'16] Chengwen Luo, Hande Hong,Long Cheng, Mun Choon Chan. Accuracy-aware Wireless Indoor
Localization: Feasibility and Applications. Journal of Network and Computer Applications,2016
• [SECON'15] Chengwen Luo, Hande Hong, Long Cheng, Kartik Sankaran, Mun Choon Chan. iMap: Automatic Inference of Indoor Semantics Exploiting Opportunistic Smartphone Sensing, In the 12th IEEE International Conference on Sensing, Communication and Networking. Seattle, USA. (Acceptance rate: 28.3%).
• [IPSN'14] Chengwen Luo, Hande Hong, Mun Choon Chan. PiLoc: A Self-Calibrating Participatory
Indoor Localization System. Berlin, Germany. (Acceptance rate: 20.7%)
• [ICNP’16] Xiangfa Guo, Hande Hong, Mun Choon Chan, Li-Shiuan Peh. Poster Abstract: Long-Term Observation With Passive Wi-Fi Scanning.ICNP2016, Singapore
• [MobiSys’16 Companion] Hande Hong, Chengwen Luo, Mun Choon Chan. Poster: Understanding Social Relationship Using Passive WiFi Scanning.MobiSys’16 Companion,2016, Singapore
• [IPSN'14] Chengwen Luo, Hande Hong, Mun Choon Chan. Automatic Radio Map Construction Exploiting Annotated Walking Trajectories (Demo). Berlin, Germany. (Best Demo Award - 2nd Runner Up)
• Reviewer, VTC2017-Spring
• Reviewer, IEEE SmartGridComm 2016
• Reviewer, IEEE JSAC Special Issue on Human-In-The-Loop Mobile Networks 2016