[ IVLE ]
[ Overview ]
[ Syllabus ]
[ Grading ]
[ Homework ]
[ >Misc. ]
Miscellaneous Topics and Links
- NLP and IR tools hosted locally on
sf3/sunfire. You have access to most of these tools and corpora by
default. Use them for your projects and your research.
- There are a number of conferences that deal primarily or
peripherally with information retrieval. Here are some that
you can use to understand the topics covered in lecture in
deeper detail. Use journal and conference rankings to help you
get an idea of which to try first.
- Journals too (Most of these are accessible from LINC if you are
surfing from within NUS or on VPN).
- ACM Transactions on Information Systems (ACM TOIS)
- IEEE Transactions on Data and Knowledge Engineering (IEEE TDKE)
- Information Retrieval
- Information Processing and Management (IPM)
- Computational Linguistics
- Journal of AI Research (JAIR)
- Getting annoyed with finding the appropriate copy from the NUS library? Try using this library proxy extension for Firefox, coded by our colleagues at ISS.
- Looking for past year's exams? You can view all modules' past exams
in the NUS Digital Library. Click here for instructions.
- If you're relatively new to doing computer science /
information systems research, you might consider looking over a
talk that I gave to my undergraduate students about beginning your
Min-Yen Kan <email@example.com>
Created on: Mon Dec 1 19:36:22 2003
| Version: 1.0
| Last modified:
Thu Jun 11 14:44:36 2009