Sung Wing Kin, Ken
Professor, School of Computing, National University of Singapore,
Computing 1, 13 Computing Drive, Singapore 117417
Senior Group Leader, Genome Institute of Singapore, 60 Biopolis Street, #02-01, Genome,
B.Sc (HKU), Ph.D (HKU)
Dr. Wing-Kin Sung (§º¥Ã°·) received both the B.Sc. and the Ph.D. degree in
the Department of Computer Science
from the University of Hong Kong in 1993, 1998, respectively.
He is a professor in the
Department of Computer Science,
School of Computing, NUS.
Also, he is a senior group leader in
Genome Institute of Singapore.
He has over 20 years experience in Algorithm and Bioinformatics research.
He also teaches courses on bioinformatics for both undergraduate and postgraduate. He was conferred the 2003 FIT paper award (Japan), the 2006 National Science Award (Singapore), and the 2008 Young Researcher Award (NUS) for his research contribution in algorithm and bioinformatics.
- Data-structure and Algorithm(CS1102)
- 2001/2002 Semester 2: Data-structure and Algorithm(CS1102)
- Introduction to Bioinformatics(CS2220)
- 2002/2003 Semester 2, 2003/2004 Semster 2, 2004/2005 Semester 2
- Programming Methodology for Engineering (CS1101c)
- Adanced Combinatorial methods in bioinformatics(CS5238)
- 2002/2003 Semester 1, 2003/2004 Semester 1, 2004/2005 Semester 1, 2005/2006 Semester 1, 2006/2007 Semester 1, 2007/2008 Semester 1, 2008/2009 Semester 1, 2009/2010 Semester 1, 2010/2011 Semester 1, 2011/2012 Semester 1, 2012/2013 Semester 1
- Combinatorial methods in bioinformatics(CS3225)
- 2006/2007 Semester 2, 2007/2008 Semester 2, 2008/2009 Semester 2, 2009/2010 Semester 2, 2010/2011 Semester 2, 2011/2012 Semester 2, 2012/2013 Semester 2, 2013/2014 Semester 2
- Design and Analysis of Algorithm(CS3230)
- APBC2005: The Third Asia-Pacific Bioinformatics Conference
- IICAI Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Session
- Workshop on
Data Analysis and Data Mining in Proteomics
- International Conference on Bioinformatics 2005
- The Second International Conference on Algorithmic Aspects in Information and Management 2006
- Ninth Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence 2006
- IEEE-GrC 2006
Workshop on BioAlgorithmics (12 - 15 Jul 2006)
- The Third Annual RECOMB Satellite Conference on Regulatory Genomics (17-18 Jul 2006)
The 3rd International Conference on Algorithmic Aspects in Information and Management (AAIM'07)
- International Conference on Bioinformatics Research and Development (BIRD)
(March 2007, Berlin, Germany)
- Eleventh Annual International Conference on Research in Computational Molecular Biology (RECOMB 2007)
- The 2nd IAPR Worshop on Pattern Recognition in Bioinformatics (PRIB 2007)
- The 18th International Conference on Genome Informatics (GIW 2007), Singapore.
- IEEE BIBE07
14th edition of the Symposium on String Processing
and Information Retrieval (SPIRE 2007)
- International Conference on Granular Computing (GrC2007)
- Twelventh Annual International Conference on Research in Computational Molecular Biology (RECOMB 2008), Singapore.
- IICAI 2007
The 4th International Symposium on Bioinformatics Research and Applications
- The Third IAPR Conference on Pattern Recognition in Bioinformatics
(PRIB 2008), October 15-17, 2008 in Melbourne, Australia.
The 10th PRICAI,
Hanoi, Vietnam, from December 15 to 19, 2008
- The 19th International Confere
nce on Genome Informatics (GIW 2008), Australia.
15th edition of the Symposium on String Processing
and Information Retrieval (SPIRE 2008)
8th IEEE International Workshop on High Performance Computational Biology
The 1st international conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (BICOB2009)
The 5th International Symposium on Bioinformatics Research and Applications
16th String Processing and Information Retrieval Symposium (SPIRE 2009)
- IICAI 2009
The 6th International Symposium on Bioinformatics Research and Applications
- International Conference on Granular Computing (GrC2010)
- The 11th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (PRICAI2010),
Aug 30 - Sep 3, 2010, Daegu, Korea.
The 2010 IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine will be held in Hong Kong (BIBM2010), Dec. 19-22, 2010.
the 3nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (BICoB-2011)
- the 5th Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI-11) (http://www.iiconference.org)
The 2011 IEEE International Conference on Granular Computing (GrC)
The 2011 IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM2011)
The international conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (BICOB2012)
- The 12th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (PRICAI2012)
- COCOA 2012 will be held in Banff, Canada, August 5-9 (tentative), 2012.
- CPM 2012 will be held in July 3-5 2012 in Helsinki, Finland
- 2nd IEEE International Conference on Computational Advances in Bio and Medical Sciences (ICCABS2012)
- BIBM 2012
- IEEE GrC 2012
- Genome Informatics Workshop (GIW) 2012, which will be held on December 12-14, 2012 at National Cheng Kung University
- ECCB 2012
- BICoB 2013
- FAW-AAIM'13, Dalian, China, June 26-28, 2013.
- CIBB & PRIB 2013
- 24th International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation (ISAAC2013) (December 16-18, 2013, Hong Kong)
- ICIBM 2013 (August 11-13, 2013, Nashville/Vanderbilt University.)
- ICCABS 2013
- GIW 2013 (Dec 16-18, 2013, Singapore)
- BIBM 2013
- ISBRA 2014
- BICoB 2014
- BIBM 2014
- GrC 2014
- BICoB 2015
- ISBRA 2015
- BIBM 2015
- ICIBM 2015
- PRICAI 2016
- APBC 2016
- BICoB 2016
- BIBE 2016
- ISBRA 2016
- SPIRE 2016
- BIBM 2016
- ICIBM 2016
- LATA 2017
- RECOMB 2017
- ISBRA 2017
- APBC 2017
- BIBM 2017
- InCOB 2017
- GIW 2017
- SPIRE 2018
- APBC 2018
Last Updated: Tuesday, 19-Sep-2017 22:20:31 SGT
This document, index.htm, has been accessed 31425 times since 30-Jul-05 15:41:04 SGT.
This is the 1st time it has been accessed today.
A total of 13027 different hosts have accessed this document in the
last 4469 days; your host, 188.8.131.52, has accessed it 1 times.
If you're interested, complete statistics for
this document are also available, including breakdowns by top-level
domain, host name, and date.