PEH Li Shiuan
Provost's Chair Professor
Ph.D. Stanford University, 2001.
Department of Computer Science
School of Computing
National University of Singapore
B.S. National University of Singapore, 1995.
Email: peh at nus dot edu dot sg
Provost's Chair Professor of Computer Science (Courtesy Faculty of Electrical Engineering), National University of Singapore.
Associate Director for Outreach, Singapore-MIT Alliance of Research and Technology.
Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, MIT.
Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (with tenure), MIT.
Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering (Associated Faculty of Computer Science)
(with tenure), Princeton University.
Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering (Associated Faculty of Computer Science),
- IEEE Fellow, 2017.
- National Research Foundation Returning Singaporean Scientist Award, 2016.
- IEEE Senior Member, 2015.
- ITS World Congress best paper award, 2014.
- IEEE Micro Top Picks paper from the premiere architecture conferences, 2014.
- ACM Distinguished Scientist, 2011.
- MICRO Hall of Fame Award, 2011.
- Best Paper Award at International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications and Services, 2011.
- IEEE Micro Top Picks paper from Hot Interconnects conference, 2009.
- IEEE Micro Top Picks paper from the premiere architecture conferences, 2008.
- Princeton Engineering Council Excellence in Teaching Award, 2007.
- Inclusion in "Princeton Engineering Commendation List for Outstanding Teaching", 2007.
- Computing Research Association CRA-W Anita Borg Early Career Award, 2007.
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Research Fellow, 2006.
- IEEE Micro Top Picks paper from the premiere architecture conferences, 2005.
- Princeton University E. Lawrence Keys/Emerson Electric Co. Faculty Advancement Award, 2004.
- Best Paper Award at International Conference on Computer Design, 2004.
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award, 2003.
- Princeton University Research Board Award, 2003.
- Best Student Paper Award at International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture, 2001.
Check out my Google Scholar profile page for publications