Associate Professor TEO Yong-Meng
Resources for Graduate Students
1. Efficient Reading of Paper in Science and Technology, M.J. Hanson, D.J. McNamee, 2000.
1. “Useful Things to Know about PhD Thesis Research” - H.T. Kung
3. The Science of Scientific Writing, G.D. Gopen and J.A. Swan, American Scientist (Nov-Dec 1990), Vol. 78, 550-558.
4. An Evaluation of the Ninth SoSP Submissions or How (and how not) to Write a Good Systems Paper, ACM’s Operating Systems Review, Vol. 17, No. 3, Jul 1983, pp. 35-40.
5. Elements of Style, William Strunk, Jr, 1918.
Last Modified: 2 January 2009 Back to home page