Information for Prospective Students
- In Computer Vision Lab, we work hard and have lots of fun!
- We are always looking for students who are eager to explore and to learn.
- If you are really keen to do research in various areas of
computer vision, then acquiring the following background is very
important and crucial for your research:
- CS4243 Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (Semester 1)
- CS5341 Computational Photography (Semester 1)
- CS6240 Multimedia Analysis (Semester 2)
- The following related courses are interesting and can be useful as well:
- CS5245 Vision and Graphics for Special Effects (Semester 2)
- CS4247 Image Synthesis and Computer Animation (Semester 2)
- If you like to know more about research in computer vision,
you are most welcome to visit us and talk to the professors
and students in the lab. Send us an email to our Lab Assistant
(Mr Li Hao, lihao@comp.) and we will be most happy
to show you our goodies!