Work In Progress
I am Chao Wang, a Research Assistant at Sensor-enhanced Social Media Centre (SeSaMe) at Interactive & Digital Media Institute (IDMI) of the National University of Singapore (NUS). I completed my B.Comp. in Computer Science at NUS. I am generally interested in AI, Data Mining, and Robotics. In particular, I am interested in autonomous agent (planning and decision making), i.e., agent interact with environment autonomously and intelligently. I am also interested in multi-robot systems where multiple robots solve complex tasks through cooperation.
Bachelor of Computing Dissertation
Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programme
Self-initiated Research Project
- Chao Wang, Yihao Feng, Anthony K. H. Tung, and Yuxin Zheng. ARShop: A Cloud-based Augmented Reality System for Shopping. International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE), demonstration, 2017. Submitted.
- Chao Wang, Somchaya Liemhetcharat, and Kian Hsiang Low. Multi-Agent Continuous Transportation with Online Balanced Partitioning. In Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Autonomous Agents & Multiagent Systems (AAMAS), extended abstract, pp. 1303-1304, May 2016.
In my spare time, I enjoy playing tennis and travelling. I have been to many places all over the world, including:
- USA Cities: Washington, D.C., New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, Las Vegas, Orlando, San Francisco, Los Angles
- USA National Parks: Yosemite, Grand Canyon
- Thailand: Bangkok, Krabi, Phi Phi, Lanta, Hua Hin
- Indonisia: Bali, Bintan, Batam
- Philippines: Manila, Boracay
The following photos show some places I have been to. Can you guess where they were taken?