Posted 13 February 2007
Individual-Based Modeling on the Spread of Infectious Diseases
We have a 2-year postdoc position for the project above.
The basic information for this position is as follows...
- Carry out mathematical modeling for bird flu simulation based on
- Guide data collection
- Coordinate and collaborate with external researchers
- Reports work progress and monitoring
- PhD with mathematics degree, computer science or relevant
with mathematical modeling and/or epidemiology modeling experiences
- In-depth knowledge in modeling and programming skills
- Fresh PhD graduates with mathematical modeling background
and with strong interest in epidemiology modeling are especially welcome
Interested candidates please contact Prof. Limsoon Wong,
firstname.lastname@example.org, National University of Singapore.