Hi I'm Anand Agrawal!
I hold Bachelor and Master in Computer Science and Engineering.
I spent a year as a Research Assistant in iTRUST and around a year as a Software Engineer in
Currently, I'm working as a Software Engineer in National Cyber-Security R&D Lab of National University of Singapore and my interest lies in
finding the security flaws in CPS, especially in Power Grid and Water Treatment Testbed.
Read more about my work...
- Automation of Enterprise and Industrial solution
- Security in Industrial Control System
- Virtual Cyber-Physical Systems
- Anomalous Behavior Detection
- Internet of Things
- Industrial Network
- Complexity Classes and Algorithm