A simple but very good salmon dish. When preparing the sauce be sure that the lemon juice doesn't boil. If it does, it breaks down and becoms bitter. The final sauce should be sweet-sour. Have some extra juice and honey to balance taste.
1/4 slice lemon
2 tbsp honey
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 green bell pepper
salt to taste
1/4 slice of lemon
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
1. Marinate salmon for 1/2 hour.
2. Add butter to pan and melt gently. Pan fry salmon.
3. In another pan heat up some butter. Finely chop onions and saute till cooked.
4. Chop bell peppers finely. Add to pan and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add honey, mix well.
6. Turn down heat to the lowest, squeeze in lemon juice.
7. Adjust lemon juice/honey balance to taste.
8. Add salt to taste.
9. When ready scoop sauce, chopped onions and pepper over pan-fried salmon and serve.