Devamanyu HazarikaPh.D. Student,
National University of Singapore
I am a second-year Computer Science PhD student at National University of Singapore, advised by Prof. Roger Zimmermann. My research interests primarily lie in deep learning for natural language processing and multimodal affective computing.
I completed by UG major in Computer Science from NIT Warangal, India where I also received the Institute Gold Medal for best academic performance in the undergraduate course.
• Self-Attentive Feature-level Fusion for Multimodal Emotion Detection Devamanyu Hazarika, S Gorantla, S Poria, R Zimmermann. MR2AMC, IEEE MIPR, Miami, Florida (2018). New !
• Devamanyu Hazarika, R Bajpai, K Singh, S Gorantla, E Cambria, R Zimmermann. Aspect-Sentiment Embeddings for Company Profiling and Employee Opinion Mining In: CICLing 2018, Hanoi, Vietnam. New !
• E Cambria, S Poria, Devamanyu Hazarika, K Kwok. SenticNet 5: Discovering conceptual primitives for sentiment analysis by means of context embeddings In: AAAI (2018), New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
• S Poria, E Cambria, Devamanyu Hazarika, N Mazumder, A Zadeh, L Morency. Multi-level multiple attentions for context-aware multimodal sentiment analysis. In: ICDM, New Orleans (2017).
• S Poria, E Cambria, Devamanyu Hazarika , N Mazumder, A Zadeh, L Morency. Context-dependent sentiment analysis in user-generated videos. In: ACL, pp. 873-883, Vancouver (2017).
• A Singh, Devamanyu Hazarika, A Bhattacharya. Texture and Structure Incorporated ScatterNet Hybrid Deep Learning Network (TS-SHDL) For Brain Matter Segmentation. IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision Workshops (ICCVW) 2017.
• E Cambria, Devamanyu Hazarika, S Poria, A Hussain, RBV Subramaanyam. Benchmarking Multimodal Sentiment Analysis. 18th International Conference on Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing (CICling), Budapest, 2017.
• S Poria, E Cambria, Devamanyu Hazarika, P Vij. A deeper look into sarcastic Tweets using deep convolutional neural networks. 26th International Conference on Computational Linguistics (COLING), Osaka (2016).
• T Young, Devamanyu Hazarika , S Poria, E Cambria. Recent trends in deep learning based natural language processing. Under review at IEEE CI Magazine.