I have written hacked versions of LaTeX report class and bibliography style file, suitable for producing professionally looking HYP/UROP final report, that is compliant with School of Computing's requirement. These files are provided without warranty, and you are free to further hack it to suit your needs, and distribute it whichever way you like.
Version 0.1, 25 November 2004.
- socreport.cls. The LaTeX class file.
- socreport.bst. The LaTeX bibliography style file.
- example.tex. Example LaTeX report using the socreport class and bib style.
- example.bib. BibTeX bibliography for example.tex.
- example.pdf. Output from example.tex.
- Makefile. Makefile to compile the example.
- socreport.tar.gz. All-in-one downloads of all the above.
- nurop.tar.gz. Similar to the above, but for NUROP congress paper.
The best way to learn is to start from example.tex, and modify from there.
socreport.bst and socreport.cls include code modified from apa.bst and apa.sty taken from http://psych.colorado.edu/~oreilly/misc_software.html
socreport.cls is modified from LaTeX report class.