PEH Li Shiuan
Provost's Chair Professor
Ph.D. Stanford University, 2001.
Department of Computer Science
School of Computing
National University of Singapore
B.S. National University of Singapore, 1995.
Email: peh at nus dot edu dot sg
Provost's Chair Professor of Computer Science (Courtesy Faculty of Electrical Engineering), National University of Singapore.
Associate Director for Outreach, Singapore-MIT Alliance of Research and Technology.
Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, MIT.
Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (with tenure), MIT.
Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering (Associated Faculty of Computer Science)
(with tenure), Princeton University.
Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering (Associated Faculty of Computer Science),
- IEEE Fellow, 2017.
- National Research Foundation Returning Singaporean Scientist Award, 2016.
- IEEE Senior Member, 2015.
- ACM Distinguished Scientist, 2011.
- MICRO Hall of Fame Award, 2011.
- Princeton Engineering Council Excellence in Teaching Award, 2007.
- Inclusion in "Princeton Engineering Commendation List for Outstanding Teaching", 2007.
- Computing Research Association CRA-W Anita Borg Early Career Award, 2007.
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Research Fellow, 2006.
- Princeton University E. Lawrence Keys/Emerson Electric Co. Faculty Advancement Award, 2004.
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award, 2003.
- Princeton University Research Board Award, 2003.
- Best Paper Award: Tushar Krishna, Arya Balachandran, Ben Chiah, Li Zhang, Bing Wang, Cong Wang, Kenneth Lee, Jurgen Michel and Li-Shiuan Peh, "Automatic Place-and-Route of emerging LED-driven wires within a monolithically-integrated CMOS+III-V process", In Design Automation and Test in Europe (DATE), March 2017.
- Best Paper Award Nominee: Cheng Tan, Aditi Kulkarni, Vanchinathan Venkataramani, Manupa Karunaratne, Tulika Mitra and Li-Shiuan Peh, "LOCUS: low-power customizable many-core architecture for wearables", In Proceedings of the International Conference on Compilers, Architectures and Synthesis for Embedded Systems (CASES), Seoul, Korea, October 2016.
- Best Paper Award Nominee: Bhavya K. Daya, Li-Shiuan Peh, and Anantha Chandrakasan, "Quest for High-Performance Bufferless NoCs with Single-Cycle Express Paths and Self-Learning Throttling", In 53rd Design Automation Conference (DAC), Austin, TX, June 2016.
- Best Paper Award: Tushar Krishna and Li-Shiuan Peh, "Single-Cycle Collective Communication Over A Shared Network Fabric", In 8th International Symposium on Networks-on-Chip (NOCS), Ferrara, Italy, September 2014.
- Best Paper Award: Jason Gao and Li-Shiuan Peh, "RoadRunner: Infrastructure-less Vehicular Congestion Control", In 21st World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems (ITSWC), Detriot, Michigan, September 2014.
- IEEE Micro Top Picks paper from premiere architecture conferences: Tushar Krishna, Chia-Hsin Owen Chen, Woo Cheol Kwon and Li-Shiuan Peh, "SMART: Single-Cycle Multi-Hop Traversals Over A Shared Network-on-Chip", May/June 2014.
- Best Paper Award Nominee: Kakali Basak, Seth Hetu, Zhemin Li, Carlos M. Lima Azevedo, Harish Loganathan, Tomer Toledo, Runmin Xu, Yan Xu, Li-Shiuan Peh, Moshe Ben-Akiva, "Modeling Reaction Time within a Traffic Simulation Model", In Proceedings of the 16th International IEEE Annual Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), The Hague, The Netherlands, October 2013.
- Best Paper Award: Emmanouil Koukoumidis, Li-Shiuan Peh and Margaret Martonosi, "SignalGuru: Leveraging Mobile Phones for Collaborative Traffic Signal Schedule Advisory," In 9th ACM International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications and Services (MOBISYS), Washington, DC, June 2011.
- IEEE Micro Top Picks paper from Hot Interconnects conference: Tushar Krishna, Amit Kumar, Jacob Postman, Patrick Chiang, Mattan Erez and Li-Shiuan Peh, "Express Virtual Channels with Capacitively Driven Global Links," In IEEE Micro Top Picks from Hot Interconnects, Jul/Aug 2009.
- IEEE Micro Top Picks paper from the premiere architecture conferences: Amit Kumar, Li-Shiuan Peh, Partha Kundu and Niraj K. Jha, "Towards Ideal On-Chip Communication Using Express Virtual Channels," In IEEE Micro Top Picks of Architecture Conferences, Jan/Feb 2008.
- IEEE Micro Top Picks paper from premiere architecture conferences: Li Shang, Li-Shiuan Peh, Amit Kumar and Niraj K. Jha, "Thermal-aware On-Chip Networks," In IEEE Micro Top Picks of Architecture Conferences, January/February 2006.
- Best Paper Award: Tushar Krishna and Li-Shiuan Peh, “Single-Cycle Collective Communication Over A Shared Network Fabric", In 8th International Symposium on Networks-on-Chip (NOCS), Ferrara, Italy, September 2014.
- Best Student Paper Award: Li-Shiuan Peh and William J. Dally, "A Delay Model and Speculative Architecture for Pipelined Routers," In Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA), January 2001.
Check out my research group page