- Juan Caballero, Zhenkai Liang, Pongsin Poosankam, and Dawn Song Towards Generating High Coverage Vulnerability-Based Signatures with Protocol-Level Constraint-Guided Exploration 12th International Symposium on Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection (RAID), Saint-Malo, France, September 2009.
- Dawei Qi, Abhik Roychoudhury, Zhenkai Liang, Kapil Vaswani, DARWIN: An Approach for Debugging Evolving Programs ESEC and ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE), ESEC-FSE, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, August 2009.
- Zhenkai Liang, Weiqing Sun, R.Sekar, and V.N. Venkatakrishnan, Alcatraz: An Isolated Environment for Experimenting with Untrusted Software In ACM Transactions on Information and System Security (TISSEC), Volume 12, Issue 3, January 2009.
- Felix Halim, Panagiotis Karras, Roland H. C. Yap Fast and effective histogram construction CIKM 2009: 1167-1176
- Geraldine Kwang, Roland H. C. Yap, Terence Sim, Rajiv Ramnath An Usability Study of Continuous Biometrics Authentication CB 2009: 828-837
- Jie Yu, Chengfang Fang, Jia Xu, Ee-Chien Chang and Zhoujun Li ID Repetition in Kad International Conference on Peer-to-Peer Computing (P2P'09), 2009
- Ee-Chien Chang, Chee Liang Lim and Xu Jia Short Redactable Signatures Using Random Trees CT-RSA, 2009
- Hang Yu, Ee-Chien Chang, Wei Tsang Ooi, Mun Choon Chan and Wei Chang Integrated Optimization of Video Server Resource and Streaming Quality over Best-effort Network IEEE trans. on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, page 374-385, March 2009
- Suman Nath, Haifeng Yu, and Haowen Cha Secure Outsourced Aggregation via One-way ChainsProceedings of the ACM SIGMOD Conference (SIGMOD'09) , June 2009
- Haifeng Yu, Chenwei Shi, Michael Kaminsky, Phillip B. Gibbons, and Feng Xiao DSybil: Optimal Sybil-Resistance for Recommendation Systems Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (Oakland'09), May 2009
- Haifeng Yu, Secure and Highly-Available Aggregation Queries in Large-Scale Sensor Networks via Set Sampling Proceedings of the 8th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN'09), April 2009
- Haifeng Yu and Phillip B. Gibbons Optimal Inter-Object Correlation When Replicating for Availability Distributed Computing, Volume 21, Number 5, February, 2009
- Dawn Song, David Brumley, Heng Yin, Juan Caballero, Ivan Jager, Min Gyung Kang, Zhenkai Liang, James Newsome, Pongsin Poosankam, and Prateek Saxena, BitBlaze: A New Approach to Computer Security via Binary Analysis. , 4th International Conference on Information Systems Security (ICISS), Hyderabad, India, December 2008.
- Weiqing Sun, R. Sekar, Zhenkai Liang, and V.N. Venkatakrishnan, Expanding Malware Defense by Securing Software Installations , In Detection of Intrusions, Malware and Vulnerability Analysis (DIMVA), Paris, France, July 2008.
- Zhuowei. Li, Xiaofeng. Wang, Zhenkai Liang and Mike. K. Reiter, AGIS: Automatic Generation of Infection Signatures. 38th Annual IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN), Anchorage, AK, June 2008.
- Heng Yin, Zhenkai Liang, and Dawn Song, HookFinder: Identifying and Understanding Malware Hooking Behaviors 15th Annual Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS), San Diego, CA, February 2008.
- Chavalit Likitvivatanavong, Roland H. C. Yap A Refutation Approach to Neighborhood Interchangeability in CSPs Australasian Conference on Artificial Intelligence 2008: 93-103
- Kenil C. K. Cheng, Roland H. C. Yap Maintaining Generalized Arc Consistency on Ad Hoc r-Ary Constraints CP 2008: 509-523
- Yuanlin Zhang, Roland H. C. Yap, Chendong Li, Satyanarayana Marisetti An Elimination Algorithm for Functional Constraints CP 2008: 545-549
- Kenil C. K. Cheng, Roland H. C. Yap Search Space Reduction for Constraint Optimization Problems CP 2008: 635-639
- Steven Halim, Roland H. C. Yap, Felix Halim Engineering Stochastic Local Search for the Low Autocorrelation Binary Sequence Problem CP 2008: 640-645
- Yuanlin Zhang, Roland H. C. Yap, Chendong Li, Satyanarayana Marisetti Efficient Algorithms for Functional Constraints ICLP 2008: 606-620
- Felix Halim, Yongzheng Wu, Roland H. C. Yap Security Issues in Small World Network Routing SASO 2008: 493-494
- Felix Halim, Yongzheng Wu, Roland H. C. Yap Small World Networks as (Semi)-Structured Overlay Networks SASO Workshops 2008: 214-218
- Ee-Chien Chang and Xu Jia Remote Integrity Check with Dishonest Storage Server 13th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS), 2008
- Qiming Li, Muchuan Guo and Ee-Chien Chang Fuzzy Extractors for Asymmetric Biometric Representation IEEE Workshop on Biometrics (In association with CVPR), 2008
- Chengfang Fang and Ee-Chien Chang Information Leakage in Optimal Anonymized and Diversified Data Information Hiding 2008
- Nicholas Ho and Ee-Chien Chang Residual Information of Redacted Images Hidden in the Compression Artifacts Information Hiding 2008
- Liming Lu, Mun Choon Chan and Ee-Chien Chang A General Model of Probabilistic Packet Marking for IP traceback ACM Sym on Information, Computer and Communication Security (ASIACCS), 2008.
- Haifeng Yu, Michael Kaminsky, Phillip B. Gibbons, and Abraham Flaxman SybilGuard: Defending Against Sybil Attacks via Social Networks. EEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (ToN), Volume 16, Issue 3, pp. 576-589, June 2008
- Haifeng Yu Defending Against Sybil Attacks via Social Networks One-hour talk I gave on SybilLimit and SybilGuard in May 2008
- Haifeng Yu, Phillip B. Gibbons, Michael Kaminsky, and Feng Xiao SybilLimit: A Near-Optimal Social Network Defense against Sybil Attacks Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy
Woon, I.M.Y., and
A. Kankanhalli (2007), Investigation of IS Professionals'
Intention to Practise Secure Development of Applications,
International Journal of Human Computer Studies, 65(1), pp. 29-41,
Jan 2007 <http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~atreyi/papers/SDA.pdf>".
A. C-F. Chan and C. Castelluccia, On the Privacy of Concealed
Aggregation, in the Proceeding of ESORICS 2007, LNCS vol. 4734,
pp. 390-405, September 2007.
Ee-Chien Chang and Sujoy Roy, Robust Extraction of Secrets Bits
from Minutiae, International Conference on Biometrics (ICB),
Ratna Dutta, Ee-Chien Chang and Sourav Mukhopadhyay, Efficient
Self-Healing Key Distribution with Revocation for Wireless Sensor
Networks using One Way Key Chains, Applied Cryptography and
Netwrok Security (ACNS), 2007.
- Haifeng Yu, Michael Kaminsky, Phillip
B. Gibbons, and Abraham Flaxman,
SybilGuard: Defending Against Sybil Attacks via Social Networks,
in the Proceedings of ACM SIGCOMM Conference, September 2006.
- Mun Choon Chan, Ee-Chien Chang, Liming Lu and
Sam Ng, Effect of Malicious Synchronization, 4th
International Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network
Security (ACNS), Jun 2006.
- Scott Garriss, Michael Kaminsky,
Michael Freedman, Brad Karp, David
Mazieres, and Haifeng Yu, RE: Reliable Email, in the
Proceedings of the
Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI'06),
- Ee-Chien Chang, Qiming Li, Hiding Secret
Points Amidst Chaff, EUROCRYPT, 2006.
- Ee-Chien Chang, Ren Shen, and Francis Weijian
Teo, Finding the Original Point Set Hidden among Chaff, ACM
Sym on Information, Computer and Communications Security (ASIACCS),
- Rajiv Ramnath, Sufatrio, Roland H. C.
Yap, Wu Yongzheng, "WinResMon: A Tool for Discovering Software
Dependencies, Configuration, and Requirements in Microsoft Windows",
in the Proceedings of the 20th USENIX Large Installation System
Administration (LISA '06), Washington, DC, pp. 175-186, USENIX,
- M. Chan, I. M. Y. Woon, and A. Kankanhalli,
Perceptions of Information Security at the Workplace: Linking
Information Security Climate to Compliant Behavior, Journal of
Information Privacy and Security.
- W. Cheng, H. Pang, K. L. Tan,
Authenticating Multi-Dimensional Query Results in Data Publishing,
Proceedings of the 20th Annual IFIP WG 11.3 Working Conference
on Data and Applications Security (DBSec'2006), Sophia Antipolis,
France, July/August 2006.
- I. Woon and A. Kankanhalli, Trust, Controls, and Information
Systems Security, in Readings and Cases in the Management of
Information Security, M.E. Whitman & H.J. Mattord (Eds.), Course
Technology, Thomson Learning, 2005.
- Sufatrio and Roland H. C. Yap, Improving Host-based IDS with
Argument Abstraction to Prevent Mimicry Attacks, 8th
International Symposium on Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection
(RAID 2005), LNCS Vol. 3858, September 2005.
- Yongzheng Wu and Roland H. C. Yap, A User-level Framework for
Auditing and Monitoring, 21st Annual Computer Security
Applications Conference (ACSAC'05), 2005.
- Sujoy Roy, Ee-Chien Chang, A Unified
Framework for Resolving Ambiguity in Copy Detection, 13th ACM
Multimedia (MM 2005), 2005.
- Hui Huang Lee, Ee-Chien Chang and Mun Choon
Chan, Pervasive Random Beacon in the Internet for Covert
Coordination, 7th International Workshop on Information Hiding
(IH 2005), 2005.
- Qiming Li, Ee-Chien Chang and Mun Choon Chan,
On the Effectiveness of DDoS Attacks on Statistical Filtering,
IEEE INFOCOM 2005.
- H. Pang, A. Jain, K. Ramamritham, K.
L. Tan, Verifying Completeness of Relational Query Results in
Data Publishing, Proceedings of the 2005 International
Conference on Management of Data (SIGMOD'2005), pp. 407-418,
Baltimore, Maryland, June 2005.
- I. M. Y Woon, R. T. Low and G. W. Tan,
Motivation Theory Approach to Home Wireless Security,
International Conference on Information Systems, Las Vegas, Dec
- T. Chen, I. M. Y. Woon and A. Kankanhalli, Impact of
Security Measures on the Usefulness of Knowledge Management Systems,
Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems, Bangkok, 2005.
- Sujoy Roy and Ee-Chien Chang,
Watermarking Color Histogram, IEEE International Conference on
Image Processing, 2004.
- Qiming Li, Ee-Chien Chang, On the
Possibility of Non-Invertible Watermarking Schemes, 6th
International Workshop on Information Hiding (IH 2004), 2004.
- Sujoy Roy and Ee-Chien Chang,
Watermarking with Retrieval Systems, ACM Multimedia Systems,
volume 9, number 5, pp 433-440, March 2004.
- Sufatrio, Roland H. C. Yap, and Liming Zhong, A
Machine-Oriented Vulnerability Database for Automated Vulnerability
Detection and Processing, USENIX 18th Large Installation System
Administration (LISA'04), 2004.
- I. M. Y Woon and L. G. Pee, Behavioral factors Affecting
Internet Abuse in the Workplace, Proc. HCI Research in MIS,
Washington, D.C., Dec 2004.
- H. Pang, K. L. Tan, Authenticating
Query Results in Edge Computing, Proceedings of the 20th
International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE'2004), pp.
560-571, Boston, MA, March/April 2004.
- Qiming Li and Ee-Chien Chang, Public
Watermark Detection using Multiple Proxies and Secret Sharing,
2nd International Workshop on Digital Watermarking (IWDW2003), pp.
- Sujoy Roy and Ee-Chien Chang,
Watermarking with knowledge of images database, IEEE
International Conference on Image Processing, 2003.
- Ee-Chien Chang, Mohan S. Kankanhalli, Xin
Guan, Zhiyong Huang and Yinghui Wu, Image authentication using
content based compression, ACM Multimedia Systems, August 2003,
- A. Kankanhalli, H. H. Teo, B. C. Y. Tan and K. K. Wei, An
Integrative Study of Information Systems Security Effectiveness,
International Journal of Information Management, 23(2), 139-154,
- I. Woon and A. Kankanhalli, Measures for Maximizing
Information Systems Security in Organizations, Proc. Workshop on
Information Technology and Systems, Seattle, 2003.
- Qiming Li, Ee-Chien Chang, Security of
public watermarking schemes for binary sequences, 5th
International Workshop on Information Hiding 2002, (IH 2002), pp