AY2015/6 Semester 2
CA - Term Tests
Information on Mid-term Test
- Date: 5 March 2016, Saturday
- Time: 4 - 5:30pm
- Venue: MPSH1 Section B
(MPSH1 floor plan;
Closeup of section B)
seating arrangement here to find out which seat
you are assigned to.
- Besides taking note of your seat number, you also need to take note of
your tutorial group number as you
are required to write that on your test paper. Your tutorial
group number is also included in the above seating arrangement document.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the test and wait
outside the test venue for instructions to enter the test venue.
No compensation of time will be given to latecomers.
- This is a closed-book test. No cheat sheet is allowed.
Calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed.
- Please bring along your matriculation card for identification purpose.
- You may use pencil to write your answers.
- Topics tested: Up to and including Lecture 10 List ADT and Linked Lists
(only up to basic linked lists).
- Format of paper: One bonus question, Section A consisting of
five multiple-choice questions (5 marks), and Section B consisting of five
other questions (25 marks), total of 30 marks.
This semester's paper
Last updated: 10 March 2016