Abhik ROYCHOUDHURYProvost's Chair Professor
Lead Principal Investigator, Trustworthy Systems from Un-trusted component Amalgamations (TSUNAMi)
Director, Singapore Cybersecurity Consortium (SGCSC)
Director, National Satellite of Excellence in Trustworthy Software Systems
Ph.D. (Computer Science, Stony Brook University, 2000)
M.S. (Computer Science, Stony Brook University, 1997)
B.E. (Computer Science & Engineering, Jadavpur University, 1995)
- Programming Languages & Software Engineering
- Program Analysis
- Software Testing
- Software Security
- Trustworthy Systems
Details are available from https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~abhik
- Trustworthy systems from un-trusted component amalgamations, funded by NRF, 2015-20.
- National Satellite of Excellence in Trustworthy Software Systems, funded by NRF, 2019-23.
- Singapore Cyber-security Consortium, 2016-22.
- Automated Program Repair, https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~abhik/projects/Repair/
- Fuzzing and Symbolic Execution, https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~abhik/projects/Fuzz/
SemFix: Program Repair via Semantic Analysis ( pdf )
Hoang D.T. Nguyen, Dawei Qi, Abhik Roychoudhury, Satish Chandra
ACM/IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE) 2013.
Angelix: Scalable Multiline Program Patch Synthesis via Symbolic Analysis ( pdf )
Sergey Mechtaev, Jooyong Yi, Abhik Roychoudhury
ACM/IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE) 2016.
Coverage-based Greybox Fuzzing as Markov Chain ( PDF )
Marcel Böhme, Van Thuan Pham, Abhik Roychoudhury
23rd ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS) 2016.
Chronos: A Timing Analyzer for Embedded Software ( PDF )
Xianfeng Li, Yun Liang, Tulika Mitra and Abhik Roychoudhury
Science of Computer Programming, Volume 69, December 2007.
Detecting Energy Bugs and Hotspots in Mobile apps ( PDF )
Abhijeet Banerjee, Lee Kee Chong, Sudipta Chattopadhyay, Abhik Roychoudhury
ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE), 2014.
Awards & Honours
- ACM Distinguished Member (2020)
- IBM Faculty Award 2009.
- ACM Distinguished Speaker (2013 - 19).
- Distinguished Paper Award (ESEC-FSE 2009, ICSE 2020)
- CS4211: Formal Methods for Software Engineering
- PI3999: Preparation for CS3XYZ
- CS6210: The Art of Computer Science Research