LI XiaofanAssistant Professor
- Ph.D. (Information Systems, The University of Texas at Austin)
- B.S. (Mathematics, Tsinghua University)
- B.S. (Economics, Tsinghua University)
Li Xiaofan is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Information Systems and Analytics at the School of Computing at the National University of Singapore (NUS). Prior to joining NUS, he earned his Ph.D in Information Systems from The University of Texas at Austin. His research interests line in the areas of cybersecurity and cryptocurrency. He focuses on the strategic interactions of relevant entities in these contexts.
- Li, X., & Whinston, A. B. 2020. A Model of Fake Data in Data-driven Analysis.Journal of Machine Learning Research,213, 1-26.
- Li, X., & Whinston, A. B. 2020. Analyzing Cryptocurrencies.Information Systems Frontiers,221, 17-22.
AWARDS & HONOURS
Information Technologies in Financial Services
Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies