CHANG Ee ChienAssociate Professor
- Ph.D. (Computer Science, New York University)
- M.Sc. (National University of Singapore)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics, National University of Singapore
Ee-Chien Chang is an Associate Professor in the School of Computing at National University of Singapore. He received his PhD in Computer Science from New York University, and was a postdoctoral fellow with DIMACS in Rutgers University and NEC Labs America. His research areas cover information security, multimedia, and their intersection. His earlier works include image forensic, image watermarking and secure cryptographic techniques for noisy data. More recently, he has been investigating issues in data privacy and cloud security. He has published in reputable conferences and journals, including CCS, EUROCRYPT, USENIX Security, ESORICS, ACM Multimedia, INFOCOM, Journal of Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, etc. He is a lead-PI of the recently established National Cybersecurity R&D Laboratory in Singapore.
Systems & Networking
Adversarial Machine Learning
- Ziqi Yang, Jiyi Zhang, Ee-Chien Chang, Zhenkai Liang,Neural Network Inversion in Adversarial Setting vai Background Knowledge Alignment,ACM Conference on Computer and Communication Security CCS, 2019.
- Hung Dang, Tien Tuan Anh Dinh, Dumitrel Loghin, Ee-Chien Chang, Qian Lin, Beng Chin Ooi,Towards scaling blockchain systems via sharding,ACM SIGMOD 2019.
- Hung Dang, Huang Yue, Ee-Chien Chang, Evading Classifiers by Morphing in the Dark,ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security CCS, 2017.
- Tien Tuan Anh Dinh, Prateek Saxena, Ee-Chien Chang, Beng Chin Ooi, Chunwang Zhang, M2R: Enabling Stronger Privacy in MapReduce Computation, USENIX Security, 2015.
- Jia Xu, Ee-Chien Chang and Jianying Zhou, Weak Leakage-Resilient Client-side Deduplication of Encrypted Data in Cloud Storage, ASIACCS, 2013.
- Liming Lu, Ee-Chien Chang and Mun Choon Chan, Website Fingerprinting and Identification using Ordered Feature Sequences, ESORICS 2010.
- Ee-Chien Chang, Ren Shen, and Francis Weijian Teo, Finding the Original Point Set Hidden among Chaff, ASIACCS, 2006
- Ee-Chien Chang, Qiming Li, Hiding Secret Points Amidst Chaff, EUROCRYPT, 2006
- Ee-Chien Chang, Stephane Mallat and Chee Yap, Wavelet Foveation , Journal of Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, volume 9, number 3, 2000.
AWARDS & HONOURS