Students who have innovative ideas for digital markets are encouraged to apply for the I&E Practicum@SoC which supports up to S$10,000 to develop ideas with good commercial potential. This is awarded on a project-basis to student teams who can be from different disciplines.
- Current SoC student
- The project must be completed before the applicant's graduation
Applications will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Is the innovation sufficiently differentiated?
- Does it have good commercial potential?
- Is there a clearly defined target market?
- Has some initial prototype or demo been built?
Extended Closing Date: 25 October 2017
How to Apply:
Step 1: Read the FAQ
Step 2: Download and complete the application form
Step 3: Prepare a slide deck of not more than 10 slides to explain your idea following the points to be covered in the application form
Step 4: Submit the completed form in PDF format and the slide deck to email@example.com