Career Services is managed by the Centre for Future-ready Graduates (CFG). CFG is a new-era career centre that helps NUS students and organisations thrive in a world of constant change, ensuring they are truly ready for the future. We accomplish this by providing students with access to career-readiness programmes, career and internship opportunities, professional career advisory and valuable industry insights.
Career Advisory Services
Your certified Career Advisors are here to support your career ambitions. They can support you in a variety of ways, such as providing career consultations, resume critique, mock interviews as well as internship and networking advisory. Set up an in-person meeting with your Career Advisor on NUS TalentConnect.
You can book an appointment with your respective Career Advisor on NUS TalentConnect:
1. Log in to NUS TalentConnect
2. Click the Calendar tab > Career Advisory
3. Request an appointment
Meet our School of Computing Career Advisors.
Undergraduate Advisors (Computing)
Ng Buck Seng
Remote Office Location (Undergraduate Advisory):
Are you looking for additional career support? Visit our website to see our upcoming career events, workshops and career opportunities!
- CFG 'Ace it Series': Career Preparatory E-Videos e.g. Resume Writing and Interview Preparation
- Skills Framework For Infocomm Technology: Identify the skills and training required for the different IT jobs in Singapore
- IT Professional Networks
- Self-Assessment and Aptitude Tools