The Master of Digital Financial Technology tuition fees is: S$58,000 (excluding 7% GST).
- The above tuition fees is subject to 7% GST (prevailing Goods & Services Tax).
- Applicants are required to make an application fee of S$50 for each application submitted.
- Admission to the programme is on a competitive basis. A non-refundable and non-transferable acceptance fee of S$5,000, which will be credited towards your tuition fees, is payable upon acceptance of offer.
- The above stated programme fee allows students to take 52 modular credits (MCs). Students who are required to take modules beyond 52MCs for programme completion are subject to supplementary tuition fees.
- All students will also be required to pay for the Miscellaneous Student Fees (MSF). The miscellaneous student fees payable can be found here.
- SkillsFuture Credit can be found here.
- All fees quoted here are in Singapore Dollars (S$), and may be subject to change. The University reserves the right to alter the fees at any time without prior notice.
Singapore Digital (SG:D) Scholarship (Postgraduate)
The SG:D Scholarship (Postgraduate) is an industry scholarship that empowers students pursuing Infocomm Media (ICM) related studies at the Masters or PhD level. Students pursuing postgraduate studies in specialised ICM areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Immersive Media, and Digital Content Creation can chart your future with this scholarship.