Singapore Digital (SG:D) Scholarship (Postgraduate)
The SG:D Scholarship (Postgraduate) is an industry scholarship that empowers students pursuing Infocomm Media (ICM) related studies at the Masters or PhD level. Students pursuing postgraduate studies in specialised ICM areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Immersive Media, and Digital Content Creation can chart your future with this scholarship.
The Master of Computing (General Track) tuition fees for new students admitted to Semester 2, AY2020/2021 (January 2021 intake) is:
Semester 2, AY2020/2021 (January 2021 intake)
– MComp Programme (General Track)
Tuition Fees (excluding 7% GST)
- The above tuition fees is subject to 7% GST (Goods & Services Tax).
- Applicants are required to make an application fee of S$50 for each application submitted.
- Admission to the programme is on a competitive basis. A non-refundable and non-transferable acceptance fee of S$5,000, which will be credited towards your tuition fees, is payable upon acceptance of offer.
- The above stated programme fee allows students to take 52 modular credits (MCs). Students who are required to take modules beyond 52MCs for programme completion are subject to supplementary tuition fees.
- All students will also be required to pay for the Miscellaneous Student Fees (MSF). The miscellaneous student fees payable can be found here.
- SkillsFuture Credit can be found here.
- All fees quoted here are in Singapore Dollars (S$), and may be subject to change. The University reserves the right to alter the fees at any time without prior notice.
Candidates who are successfully admitted to the MComp (General Track) programme for Semester 2, AY2020/2021 may be provided with the MComp Study Awards. The awards are given on a competitive basis to deserving candidates. Applicants do not need to apply for the awards as eligible candidates will be notified in the admission offer.
Candidates who are already in receipt of full scholarships or sponsorship support are not eligible for the Study Awards. Those who are in receipt of partial scholarship/sponsorship shall have proportionally reduced study awards.
If you are in need of financial assistance, such as a tuition fee loans, please contact us for assistance.