Singapore Digital (SG Digital) Scholarship (Postgraduate)
The SG Digital Scholarship (Postgraduate) is an industry scholarship that empowers individuals interested in pursuing tech or media-related studies at the Masters or PhD level. Individuals pursuing postgraduate studies in specialised tech or media-related areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Immersive Media, and Digital Content Creation can chart their future with this scholarship.
Find out more about the scholarship here.
The Master of Computing (General Track) tuition fees for new students is:
|Semester 1, AY2023/2024 (August 2023 intake) onwards |
– MComp Programme (General Track)
Tuition Fees (exclude prevailing GST)
- The above tuition fees are subject to prevailing GST (prevailing Goods & Services Tax).
Note: The prevailing GST is 7% for 2022. Please take note of the following changes to GST from 2023 onwards:
- 1st January 2023, GST will be increased to 8%.
- 1st January 2024, GST will be increased to 9%
- Applicants are required to make an application fee of S$100 for each application submitted.
- Admission to the programme is on a competitive basis. A non-refundable and non-transferable acceptance fee of S$5,000 (excluding prevailing GST), which will be credited towards your tuition fees, is payable upon acceptance of offer.
- The above stated tuition fees allows students to enroll up to 52 modular credits (MCs). Students who enroll in modules (including project modules) beyond 52MCs for programme completion are subject to supplementary tuition fees.
- All students will also be required to pay for the Miscellaneous Student Fees (MSF). The miscellaneous student fees payable can be found here.
- SkillsFuture Credit can be found here.
- All fees quoted here are in Singapore Dollars (S$), and may be subject to change. The University reserves the right to alter the fees at any time without prior notice.
Starting from AY2023/2024, all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents enrolling into the MComp (General Track) programme which is not subsidized by the government will be automatically extended a 10% tuition fee rebate. NUS alumni, regardless of nationality, will receive a total of 15% rebate.
Candidates who are successfully admitted to the MComp (General Track) programme may be provided with the MComp Study Awards. The awards are given on a competitive basis to deserving candidates. Applicants do not need to apply for the awards as eligible candidates will be notified in the admission offer.
Candidates who are already in receipt of full scholarships or sponsorship support are not eligible for the Study Awards. Those who are in receipt of partial scholarship/sponsorship shall have proportionally reduced study awards.