Singapore Digital (SG:D) Scholarship (Postgraduate)
The SG:D Scholarship (Postgraduate) is an industry scholarship that empowers students pursuing Infocomm Media (ICM) related studies at the Masters or PhD level. Students pursuing postgraduate studies in specialised ICM areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Immersive Media, and Digital Content Creation can chart your future with this scholarship.
OCBC AI Scholarship
The scholarship is aimed at attracting and grooming budding data scientists to deepen the OCBC's talent pool as it gears towards becoming a leading AI-driven financial institution. This scholarship is offered to eligible students enrolled in the Master of Computing in AI specialization.
Details of the scholarship can be found here.
The Master of Computing (with specialisations) tuition fees for new students admitted to Semester 2, AY2020/2021 (January 2021 intake) is:
Semester 2, AY2020/2021 (January 2021 intake)
– MComp Programme (with Specialisations)
Tuition Fees (excluding 7% GST)
- The above tuition fees is subject to 7% GST (Goods & Services Tax).
- Applicants are required to make an application fee of S$50 for each application submitted.
- Admission to the programme is on a competitive basis. A non-refundable and non-transferable acceptance fee of S$5,000, which will be credited towards your tuition fees, is payable upon acceptance of offer.
- The above stated programme fee allows students to take to 40 modular credits (MCs). Students who are required to take modules beyond 40MCs for programme completion are subject to supplementary tuition fees.
- All students will also be required to pay for the Miscellaneous Student Fees (MSF). The miscellaneous student fees payable can be found here.
- SkillsFuture Credit can be found here.
- All fees quoted here are in Singapore Dollars (S$), and may be subject to change. The University reserves the right to alter the fees at any time without prior notice.
Candidates who are successfully admitted to the MComp programme for Semester 2, AY2020/2021 may be provided with the MComp Study Awards. The awards are given on a competitive basis to deserving candidates. For a transition period of three years from Academic Year 2020/21, priority for study awards shall be given to applicants who are Singapore Citizens and Singapore PRs. Applicants do not need to apply for the awards as eligible candidates will be notified in the admission offer.
Candidates who are already in receipt of full scholarships or sponsorship support are not eligible for the Study Awards. Those who are in receipt of partial scholarship/sponsorship shall have proportionally reduced study awards.
If you are in need of financial assistance, such as a tuition fee loans, please contact us for assistance.