Singapore Digital (SG Digital) Scholarship (Postgraduate)
The SG Digital Scholarship (Postgraduate) is an industry scholarship that empowers individuals interested in pursuing tech or media-related studies at the Masters or PhD level. Individuals pursuing postgraduate studies in specialised tech or media-related areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Immersive Media, and Digital Content Creation can chart their future with this scholarship.
Find out more about the scholarship here.
OCBC AI Scholarship
The scholarship is aimed at attracting and grooming budding data scientists to deepen the OCBC's talent pool as it gears towards becoming a leading AI-driven financial institution. This scholarship is offered to eligible students enrolled in the Master of Computing in AI specialization.
Details of the scholarship can be found here.
The Master of Computing (with Specialisations) tuition fees for new students is:
Semester 1, AY2023/2024 (August 2023 Intake) onwards
– MComp Programme (with Specialisations)
Tuition Fees (excluding prevailing GST)
- The above tuition fees are subject to prevailing GST (prevailing Goods & Services Tax).
Note: The prevailing GST is 7% for 2022. Please take note of the following changes to GST from 2023 onwards:
- From 1stJanuary 2023, GST will be increased to 8%.
- From 1stJanuary 2024, GST will be increased to 9%.
- Applicants are required to pay an application fee of S$100 (before prevailing GST) for each application submitted.
- Admission to the programme is on a competitive basis. A non-refundable and non-transferable acceptance fee of S$5,000 (excluding prevailing GST), which will be credited towards your tuition fees, is payable upon acceptance of offer.
- The above stated tuition fees allow students to enroll up to 40 Units. Students who enroll in courses (including project/dissertation courses) beyond 40 Units for programme completion are subject to supplementary tuition fees.
- All students will also be required to pay for the Miscellaneous Student Fees (MSF). The miscellaneous student fees payable can be found here.
- SkillsFuture Credit can be found here.
- All fees quoted here are in Singapore Dollars (S$), and may be subject to change. The University reserves the right to alter the fees at any time without prior notice.
Starting from AY2023/2024, all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents enrolling into the MComp (Specialisation) programme (which is not subsidized by the government) will be automatically extended a 10% tuition fee rebate. NUS alumni, regardless of nationality, will receive a total of 15% rebate.
School of Computing (SoC) Tuition Fee Subsidy
Candidates who are successfully admitted to the programme may be provided with the SoC Tuition Fee Subsidy. The SoC Tuition Fee Subsidy is only applicable to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents. Applicants do not need to apply for the Tuition Fee Subsidy as eligible candidates will be notified in the admission offer.
Click here for Master of Computing Online Application.